- The stiletto point enables you to hold pieces in place easily and is especially helpful when piecing or attaching bindings.
- You can keep the tip of the stiletto in place on the fabric almost until the needle reaches the point. It is impossible to keep your fingers in place when you get that close to the needle.
- We added one step which sets this tool apart from any other on the market: The point of the stiletto is sand ground which means it is lovingly “roughed up”. This prevents the point from sliding off the fabric and really helps you grab, pull, and hold pieces in place. We looked long and hard to find a company that could provide this feature for us and ended up having to send the points to a needle-manufacturing facility to complete this step. It adds to the cost but it is SO worth it!
- The high-carbon German-made steel point is strong and inserted deep into the handle for long-lasting wear.
- The other end of the tool is angled at just the right degree to make a surface for pressing seams open. There is no need to move to the ironing board for just a small seam. You can press right at your machine!
- The stiletto/pressing tool is very lightweight so hands don’t get tired.
- The entire tool is made of quality European beech wood which is lacquer-finished for long-lasting wear and a smooth finish. The lacquer finish makes the handle durable and water-resistant.
- Turnings on the handle make the tool easy to hold and grip.
- Flattened edges on each side of the tool prevent it from rolling off your workspace.